Returns And Refund Policy & Process
Under Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, if you buy on-line or by phone, your consumer rights entitle you to a full refund if you request one in writing within 14 working days of receipt. This excludes the products listed as exceptions in the small print section.
We can offer a refund on your purchase price within 14 days of receipt of the goods.
We will issue the refund within 14 Days of receipt of the return.
- Call or email us in normal working hours to be issued with returns number and appropriate returns address by email.
- We will issue this number within 1 working day by email.
- Write returns number on the outside of the packaging (Mandatory), please use original packaging if possible and enclose original documentation received – write on the back the reason for the return (This is not mandatory). Please ensure you remove our labels from the packaging.
- Use An Post and obtain a proof of postage receipt.
- We will issue your refund within 14 days.
The Small Print – Returns Exceptions
It’s important that any unwanted item, unless faulty, is returned in a re-saleable condition. We’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept all original packaging and labels, and that it’s undamaged and unused.
Products we’re unable to cancel, refund or exchange
We cannot offer refunds or exchanges, unless faulty, on the following items:
- Products which have been personalised for you
- Products hand made to order for you
- Where a product has been specially ordered in for you, unless faulty, we’re unable to refund or offer an exchange.
- We’re unable to accept cancellations for these orders, unless within 48 hours of the order being placed. We’ll make this clear when you place your order.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
Not found the answer?
Please contact us with your question